Creative Combustion Blog
Marketing and branding tips for the badass small business owner.
Showing 1 posts originally aired in March 2011
March 8, 2011
You’ve decided to start your own business. You identify your product, create a fancy new website, and you’re chomping at the bit to reach out to potential customers or clients. But before you do, you have to decide how much you are going to charge for your services.
Marketing News & Updates
Get marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
- Advertising & PR (5)
- Blogging (14)
- Branding (11)
- Customer Engagement (23)
- Ecommerce (23)
- Email Marketing (10)
- Marketing Inspiration (49)
- Marketing Strategy (84)
- Sales Prospecting (2)
- SEO (6)
- Social Media (22)
"When we first started working with Shawn we had 20 clients and have since grown to over 50 clients worldwide."
Nick End, Co-founder at Shoefitr
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (91 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (62)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (18)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (16)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (15)
Sites I Like
- Design and print customized Business Cards @Moo
- Everything you need to create an online store @Shopify
- Run your business using your cell phones @Grasshopper