Creative Combustion Blog
Marketing and branding tips for the badass small business owner.
Showing 1 posts originally aired in March 2011
March 8, 2011
You’ve decided to start your own business. You identify your product, create a fancy new website, and you’re chomping at the bit to reach out to potential customers or clients. But before you do, you have to decide how much you are going to charge for your services.
Free Marketing News & Updates
Get free marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Over 10+ years as a marketing consultant, Fast Company blogger, and university director, Shawn has worked, interviewed, and partnered with hundreds of CEOs, entrepreneurs, and senior executives from innovative and highly successful businesses. Continue reading
"Within three months of working with Shawn our sales tripled."
Scott Imblum, PumpPeelzClick Here to Learn More »
- Advertising & PR (5)
- Blogging (14)
- Branding (12)
- Customer Engagement (24)
- Ecommerce (23)
- Email Marketing (10)
- Marketing Inspiration (49)
- Marketing Strategy (85)
- Sales Prospecting (2)
- SEO (6)
- Social Media (22)
Top Marketing Blog Posts
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (113 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (88)
- 3 Ridiculously Affordable Phone Solutions for Small Business (26)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (21)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (18)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (18)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (16)
- Don’t Be An SEO Chaser (13)