Creative Combustion Blog
Marketing and branding tips for the badass small business owner.
Showing 1 posts originally aired in March 2011
March 8, 2011
You’ve decided to start your own business. You identify your product, create a fancy new website, and you’re chomping at the bit to reach out to potential customers or clients. But before you do, you have to decide how much you are going to charge for your services.
Get Free Marketing Tips
Sign up to receive your very own small business nuggets, specially hand crafted and delivered fresh to your inbox.
Get the freshest content from Shawn’s Blog via RSS
April 17, 2014Setting Customer Expectations (Without Totally Blowing It)
April 9, 2014Avoid This Common B2B Email Marketing Mistake
March 18, 2014Does Your Online Marketing Measure Up?
March 5, 2014Improving Your Store’s Curb Appeal
February 20, 2014Using Product Packaging To Create Amazing Customer Experiences
Hall of Fame
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (49 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (42)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (17)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (16)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (14)
- Don’t Be An SEO Chaser (13)
- Why Business Cards Are Still Important In The Digital Age (13)
- Using Product Packaging To Create Amazing Customer Experiences (10)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (10)
- Using Holiday Cards To Deepen Customer Relationships (10)
Sites I Like
- Get Your Own Badass Business Cards @Moo
- Build Ecommerce Stores That Exude Badassery @Shopify
- Make Your Phone System Simply Badass @Grasshopper
- Manage Your Social Media Badassery @Argyle Social