4 Ways to Attract Holiday Shoppers on Facebook bit.ly/18dN0hw
Creative Combustion Blog
Marketing and branding tips for the badass small business owner.
Showing 1 posts originally aired in July 2011
July 13, 2011
You create, tweak, and sometimes even blow everything up and start from scratch. You get feedback from others and decide whether or not to make changes based on their reactions, questions, or comments. Your ultimate goal is to create something meaningful—something that’s interesting and relevant to your specific audience.
July 5, 2011
Last week, I spoke about personal branding, business, and social media at Ethicon’s Marketing & Media Procurement Summit and BootCamp in Somerville, NJ.
My session focused on the strategies behind establishing an effective online presence and fostering meaningful connections from the perspective of both an employee and as an individual.
Get Free Marketing Tips
Sign up to receive your very own small business nuggets, specially hand crafted and delivered fresh to your inbox.
Get the freshest content from Shawn’s Blog via RSS
December 4, 20136 Holiday Shopping Stats Every Small Business Should Know
December 3, 2013Attention Grabbing Small Business Signage [Example]
November 25, 2013Increasing Market Awareness On The Cheap [Quick Tip]
November 14, 2013How To Make The Most Of Small Business Saturday
November 13, 2013Why Small Businesses Still Need Old School Marketing Tactics
Hall of Fame
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (28 comments)
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (18)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (18)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (14)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (14)
- Why Business Cards Are Still Important In The Digital Age (13)
- Don’t Be An SEO Chaser (12)
- Using Holiday Cards To Deepen Customer Relationships (10)
- Is Going Viral An Effective Marketing Tactic? (10)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (8)
My Fast Company Blog
Creative fuel for intrapreneurs and chronic idea generators
- The Telecommuting Genie Isn't Going Back In The Bottle; Here's How To Strengthen Its Magic
- Why Invasive Marketing Will Come Back To Bite You
- Managing Customer Service In The Age Of Instant Gratification
- 5 Smart Sources For Finding The Best Startup Talent
- The Key To Successful Cross-Channel Marketing
Sites I Like
- Get Your Own Badass Business Cards @Moo
- Build Ecommerce Stores That Exude Badassery @Shopify
- Make Your Phone System Simply Badass @Grasshopper
- Manage Your Social Media Badassery @Argyle Social