Creative Combustion Blog
Marketing and branding tips for the badass small business owner.
Showing 1 posts originally aired in July 2011
July 13, 2011
At their fundamental core, editing and innovation involve storytelling. Both start with a few words or an idea and evolve out of an iterative process.
You create, tweak, and sometimes even blow everything up and start from scratch. You get feedback from others and decide whether or not to make changes based on their reactions, questions, or comments. Your ultimate goal is to create something meaningful—something that’s interesting and relevant to your specific audience.
July 5, 2011
Last week, I spoke about personal branding, business, and social media at Ethicon’s Marketing & Media Procurement Summit and BootCamp in Somerville, NJ.
My session focused on the strategies behind establishing an effective online presence and fostering meaningful connections from the perspective of both an employee and as an individual.
Get Free Marketing Tips
Sign up to receive your very own small business nuggets, specially hand crafted and delivered fresh to your inbox.
Get the freshest content from Shawn’s Blog via RSS
March 5, 2014Improving Your Store’s Curb Appeal
February 20, 2014Using Product Packaging To Create Amazing Customer Experiences
February 13, 2014Sharing The Love With Other Local Businesses
February 5, 20147 Ways To Improve Blog Content
January 28, 2014The One Question You Should Ask Every New Customer
Hall of Fame
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (42 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (27)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (17)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (16)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (14)
- Why Business Cards Are Still Important In The Digital Age (13)
- Don’t Be An SEO Chaser (12)
- Using Product Packaging To Create Amazing Customer Experiences (10)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (10)
- Using Holiday Cards To Deepen Customer Relationships (10)
Sites I Like
- Get Your Own Badass Business Cards @Moo
- Build Ecommerce Stores That Exude Badassery @Shopify
- Make Your Phone System Simply Badass @Grasshopper
- Manage Your Social Media Badassery @Argyle Social