Creative Combustion Blog
Marketing and branding tips for the badass small business owner.
Showing 1 posts originally aired in July 2011
July 13, 2011
At their fundamental core, editing and innovation involve storytelling. Both start with a few words or an idea and evolve out of an iterative process.
You create, tweak, and sometimes even blow everything up and start from scratch. You get feedback from others and decide whether or not to make changes based on their reactions, questions, or comments. Your ultimate goal is to create something meaningful—something that’s interesting and relevant to your specific audience.
July 5, 2011
Last week, I spoke about personal branding, business, and social media at Ethicon’s Marketing & Media Procurement Summit and BootCamp in Somerville, NJ.
My session focused on the strategies behind establishing an effective online presence and fostering meaningful connections from the perspective of both an employee and as an individual.
"When we first started working with Shawn we had 20 clients and have since grown to over 50 clients worldwide."
Nick End, Shoefitr
Free Marketing News & Updates
Get free marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Top Marketing Blog Posts
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (141 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (122)
- 3 Ridiculously Affordable Phone Solutions for Small Business (62)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (42)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (25)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (20)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (16)
- Don’t Be An SEO Chaser (13)
- Advertising & PR (5)
- Blogging (14)
- Branding (13)
- Customer Engagement (24)
- Ecommerce (25)
- Email Marketing (13)
- Marketing Inspiration (51)
- Marketing Strategy (85)
- Sales Prospecting (2)
- SEO (6)
- Social Media (22)