Creative Combustion Blog
Marketing and branding tips for the badass small business owner.
Showing 1 posts originally aired in July 2011
July 13, 2011
At their fundamental core, editing and innovation involve storytelling. Both start with a few words or an idea and evolve out of an iterative process.
You create, tweak, and sometimes even blow everything up and start from scratch. You get feedback from others and decide whether or not to make changes based on their reactions, questions, or comments. Your ultimate goal is to create something meaningful—something that’s interesting and relevant to your specific audience.
July 5, 2011
Last week, I spoke about personal branding, business, and social media at Ethicon’s Marketing & Media Procurement Summit and BootCamp in Somerville, NJ.
My session focused on the strategies behind establishing an effective online presence and fostering meaningful connections from the perspective of both an employee and as an individual.
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (147 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (124)
- 3 Ridiculously Affordable Small Business Phone Systems 2018 (68)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (43)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (25)
- Small Business Solutions (7)
- Business Cards (4)
- Advertising & PR (5)
- Blogging (14)
- Branding (14)
- Customer Engagement (27)
- Ecommerce (28)
- Email Marketing (13)
- Marketing Inspiration (51)
- Marketing Strategy (86)
- SEO (7)
- Social Media (22)
Free Marketing News & Updates
Get free marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.