Happy Monday! National Small Business Week is officially here and that means it’s time to kick your small business badassery into overdrive.
To help get things firing on all cylinders, let’s take a look back at the posts you read, shared and commented on for the week that was on the Creative Combustion blog.
Popular stories included a look at some really cool technology that is sure to change the world of ecommerce, powerful phone solutions that won’t break the bank, and smart ideas for how to make the most of National Small Business Week 2012.
- Make Momentum A Mindset. “Too busy” is never a good excuse. When you’re faced with more tasks than time, it’s all about moving forward. If you’re looking for some motivation to help you get through your day, week, or month than this post is definitely for you.
- 3D Imaging And The Future Of Ecommerce. Learn how one Pittsburgh, PA-based startup is using 3D imaging to blur the lines between in-store and online shopping.
- Smart Ways To Spend National Small Business Week 2012. Small Business Owners—this week literally has your name written all over it. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to hone your small business craft, engage with prospective customers, and celebrate your badassery.
- Creating A Logo That Doesn’t Suck. Are you currently in the market for a new logo? Learn how a local startup is helping small business owners create dynamic logos at a fraction of the cost.
- 10 Benefits Of Having A Small Business Blog. Starting and maintaining a blog requires a pretty big commitment. If you’ve been wondering about whether the upside is actually worth all of the time and energy, read on.
- Are Business Cards Doomed For Extinction? Have you been thinking about getting rid of your paper business cards once and for all? Don’t do it. Even though a never-ending slew of apps keeps nipping at their heels, they’re still no substitute for their low-tech alternative when it comes to face-to-face networking.
- 3 Ridiculously Affordable Phone Solutions for Small Business. Of all of the technologies that have helped to level the playing field between big companies and small businesses, access to affordable enterprise-level phone solutions has to be right up there. If it’s time for an upgrade, read on.
What about you?
What are some of the hot stories you're going to be following this week?
Keep up with my latest small business marketing posts by signing up for my newsletter.
[Image: Flickr user mike krzeszak]