To help supercharge your Monday, let’s take a look back at the posts you read, shared and commented on for the week that was on the Creative Combustion blog.
The stories include advice on embracing customer feedback, tips for creating small business tag lines and logos, and a look to the future and the next evolution of marketing.
- Customer Feedback Is Unavoidable. So Why Avoid It? Insights and tips from Chris Cope, Founder and CEO of SlimWare Utilities, on using community-based input to improve our products.
- The Future Of Brand Marketing In The Post-Digital Age. A look at Pittsburgh’s own Deeplocal, a post-digital shop that helps brands blur the lines between our online and physical worlds.
- Creating A Logo That Doesn’t Suck. How startups such as 8020select.com are using crowdsourcing to help small businesses create professional looking logos without having to spend an arm and a leg.
- Google Glasses, Augmented Reality, And The Future Of Shopping. A sneak peek at Google glasses and some really cool examples of augmented reality to help get your creative juices flowing.
- 10 Benefits Of Having A Small Business Blog. If you’ve been on the fence about whether you should start a blog, check out this list of some of the potential benefits.
- 6 Tips For Creating Memorable Small Business Taglines. What makes a great tagline? How do you know if your small business needs one? Check out this post for answers to those questions and more.
- How To Create Mouth-Watering Small Business Status Updates. Lots of small businesses miss out on the opportunity to drive social engagement by posting status updates that are bland, boring or both. Make sure you eat something before you start reading this one.
What about you?
What are some of the hot stories you're going to be following this week?
Keep up with my latest small business marketing posts by signing up for my newsletter.
[Image: Flickr user mike krzeszak]