Within seconds, your ecommerce site needs to establish trust, successfully showcase your products, and make it as easy as possible for consumers to make a purchase. From your product pages to your checkout, increasing conversion rates requires an enjoyable and intuitive user experience as well as a clearly defined path to purchase.
As big as ecommerce has become with worldwide sales of $123.7B in the first quarter alone, there’s still one huge disconnect—how to seamlessly bridge the physical shopping experience of a brick and mortar with the speed and convenience of shopping online.
1%? 5%? 10%? When you’re measuring the success of your online marketing and your ecommerce store, what’s a good conversion rate?
Where are your phone leads coming from? Do you know? Whether you're placing an ad in a local newspaper or promoting your business on Facebook, it’s not always clear where your leads are coming from--making it impossible to maximize your ad spend.
Looking for an ecommerce platform for your online store? We interviewed a business owner with experience using Shopify and BigCommerce and asked them to share their experiences. Here is a look at the pros and cons of both options.
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (147 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (127)
- 3 Ridiculously Affordable Small Business Phone Systems 2018 (68)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (43)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (25)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (20)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (16)
- Marketing Strategy (89)
- Ecommerce (32)
- Customer Engagement (28)
- Social Media (22)
- Blogging (14)
- Branding (14)
- Email Marketing (13)
- SEO (7)
- Small Business Solutions (9)
- Advertising & PR (5)
- Business Cards (4)
- Marketing Inspiration (51)
Marketing Tips & News
Get free marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.