Prospective customers can’t buy from you when they don’t even know you exist. Increasing brand awareness expands your reach, makes marketing campaigns more effective, and helps you grow your small business.
Within seconds, your ecommerce site needs to establish trust, successfully showcase your products, and make it as easy as possible for consumers to make a purchase. From your product pages to your checkout, increasing conversion rates requires an enjoyable and intuitive user experience as well as a clearly defined path to purchase.
As big as ecommerce has become with worldwide sales of $123.7B in the first quarter alone, there’s still one huge disconnect—how to seamlessly bridge the physical shopping experience of a brick and mortar with the speed and convenience of shopping online.
1%? 5%? 10%? When you’re measuring the success of your online marketing and your ecommerce store, what’s a good conversion rate?
Where are your phone leads coming from? Do you know? Whether you're placing an ad in a local newspaper or promoting your business on Facebook, it’s not always clear where your leads are coming from--making it impossible to maximize your ad spend.
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (147 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (127)
- 3 Ridiculously Affordable Small Business Phone Systems 2018 (70)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (43)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (25)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (20)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (16)
- Marketing Strategy (90)
- Ecommerce (32)
- Customer Engagement (29)
- Social Media (22)
- Blogging (14)
- Branding (15)
- Email Marketing (13)
- SEO (7)
- Small Business Solutions (9)
- Advertising & PR (5)
- Business Cards (4)
- Marketing Inspiration (51)
Marketing Tips & News
Get free marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.