1%? 5%? 10%? When you’re measuring the success of your online marketing and your ecomerce store, what’s a good conversion rate?
Where are your phone leads coming from? Do you know? Whether you are placing an advertisement in your local newspaper or promoting your business on Facebook, it’s not always clear exactly where your leads are coming from and, without knowing, it’s impossible to maximize your ad spend and measure your marketing campaign effectiveness.
Looking for an ecommerce platform for your online store? We interviewed a business owner with experience using Shopify and BigCommerce and asked to them to share their experiences. Here is a look at the pros and cons of both options.
Trying to decide between Grasshopper and RingCentral for your small business?
Yes. With the Amazon sales channel, you can sell your products on the world’s largest online marketplace using a Shopify account.
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (147 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (124)
- 3 Ridiculously Affordable Small Business Phone Systems 2018 (68)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (43)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (25)
- Small Business Solutions (9)
- Business Cards (4)
- Advertising & PR (5)
- Blogging (14)
- Branding (14)
- Customer Engagement (28)
- Ecommerce (30)
- Email Marketing (13)
- Marketing Inspiration (51)
- Marketing Strategy (89)
- SEO (7)
- Social Media (22)
Free Marketing News & Updates
Get free marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.