Convincing shoppers to buy a product online can be a challenge for any ecommerce business operating in a competitive market—especially when the product you’re selling relies almost exclusively only on personal preferences and your ability to see and try the physical product before you buy.
Looking for an easy and affordable way to add ecommerce shopping cart functionality to your WordPress website? With the BigCommerce WordPress plugin, you can do just that---and a whole lot more.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully launched your new ecommerce store and orders are starting to come in every month.
You feel like you’re finally at a point where want to grow revenue but you’re not sure where to start. That’s when you notice your average order value (the average amount of money each customer spends per transaction with your store) is fairly consistent over time. What’s the best way to entice customers to spend more?
Prospective customers can’t buy from you when they don’t even know you exist. Increasing brand awareness expands your reach, makes marketing campaigns more effective, and helps you grow your small business.
Within seconds, your ecommerce site needs to establish trust, successfully showcase your products, and make it as easy as possible for consumers to make a purchase. From your product pages to your checkout, increasing conversion rates requires an enjoyable and intuitive user experience as well as a clearly defined path to purchase.
- What Should Be On A Business Card For Small Businesses (147 comments)
- How To Write Great About Us Page Content (128)
- 3 Ridiculously Affordable Small Business Phone Systems 2019 (74)
- 5 Affordable CRM Solutions for Small Business (44)
- 5 Highly Effective Email Newsletter Examples (25)
- Visual Interest: The Rise Of Photos In Online Marketing (20)
- The Golden Rule Of Successful Social Engagement (16)
- Marketing Strategy (90)
- Ecommerce (35)
- Customer Engagement (29)
- Social Media (22)
- Blogging (14)
- Branding (15)
- Email Marketing (13)
- SEO (7)
- Small Business Solutions (9)
- Advertising & PR (5)
- Business Cards (4)
- Marketing Inspiration (51)
Marketing Tips & News
Get free marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.